- Use as a Laser Chalkline – Shoot a vertical or horizontal line.
- Optional lens can shoot vertical or horizontal lines. – Laser Beam Concentric to O.D. – Easy to align.
- Large 6.5mm Optics – 20 times brighter than standard lasers.
- "O" Ring seal – Water and Oil proof.
- Optional Accessories – Soft Shell Case and Laser Chalkline Optics.
- Specs.: Model L58 Alignment Module.
- Power: 3-1/2 VD C Regulated 50ma.
- Dimension: 2 1/2" L x 3/4"
- Dia. Laser Beam: 635nm Class II or IIIa.
- 110VAC Operation – No wiring required
- Mounting Bracket Included – Easy Installation
- Bright 635nm Laser Beam – Draw dots or lines
- Economy Priced – Easy on the wallet!
- 12mm Diameter Optics – Shoots a tight beam over 1,000 feet.
- Solid Brass – Won´t spark or rust.
- All Glass Optics – Will remain visible in smoke, rain or oily environments.
- Dot size smaller than a “Dime” at 100 feet – Viewable in direct sunlight.
- Two eye visible laser beams shoot in opposite directions
- Align two points from the middle.
- Extend alignment accuracy by using one beam as a tacking point – Halves the actual working distance.
- Magnetic base – Clamps to metal equipment and drive systems for alignment references.
- Includes precision “Glow In The Dark” 5 minute of arc level vial – Accurate to 1/8″ @ 100 feet.
- much more….
The L355X MSHA has all the great features of the L350 Alignment Laser, but will shoot a laser beam over 2 Miles! Includes and 10 mW, 635 nm CirculaserT laser diode system.
This dual beam line generator system is used for marking, positioning, aligning & establishing orientation and aiming. The L600 Crosshair Line Generator is industrial tough and loaded with extras. (Show with AP94 Adjustable Mounting Bracket)
These industrial systems are used to align, aim, and position parts and machinery using eye visible laser beams for reference. Used in hazardous environments, saw mills, CNC machines to align bar feeders, industrial plants, marine work, R&D labs, and laser line applications, these modules are extremely reliable and multi-functioned.
- All Glass Optics – Superior performance and brilliance.
- Removable Aperture – Controls beam size without repositioning modules.
- Variable Focus Optics – Pinpoint accuracy.
- Solid Brass Construction – Won't Spark or rust.
- Concentric Laser Beam – Easy to mount and position.
- AC or DC operation – Convenient power options.
- Intrinsically Safe Design – Fully compliant with MSHA, FDA and OSHA standards.
When using the L58 Style Laser Dot Generator, choose the correct Line Generator Optic to create the appropriate line length for your need from the list.
A cylindrical lens is a round bar or cross section of glass through which the collimated laser light passes and then spreads into a fan beam to form a line. The line length is determined by two factors:
- The radius (curve) of the glass
- The laser beam's cross sectional size.